Thursday, September 3, 2009

What I love today #2

Just a few of the things I'm loving at the moment to add to the LOVE Capsule:
  • Cupcakes - Poppycakes in the Emporium are my favourite
  • The warmth in the breeze, heralding the onset of summer
  • Apartment hunting - despite it being tiresome and frustrating, I love the feeling of seeing a new place and imagining myself living there. One day soon I'll find the one I want to settle in for at least a year (Woolloongabba and Teneriffe are leading the search)
  • My tiny, four week old niece - so precious and vulnerable. The sense of pride and worry is overwhelming and I'm only her aunty. Just the feeling that she has so much life ahead of her is utterly frightening but exciting at the same time - what sort of world are we bringing children into, and what issues will she face in 20-30 years time that women of today have been struggling with for so long. Let's hope it gets better.
  • Gossip Girl. Enough said.
  • The excitement of seeing the new stills from the filming of SATC2 in Manhattan. Oh, how I adore thee Carrie (and Patricia Fields)!
It's only a short addition today, because I promise to update this more frequently.

Let me know what you're loving.

No comments: